Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Details

I leave for Thailand from Chicago, IL,  May 12, 2011and will return to Chicago on July 17, 2011.
Here is where you can send snail mail: (It takes about 2 weeks to receive something in the mail.)

Summer Holeman
The Well
75 On Nut 38/1 Sukhumvit 77
Suan Luang, Suan Luang
Bangkok, Thailand 10250

Another form of contact is through Skype! My username is: summerlynnholeman
Finally, I will be checking my e-mail probably everyday, so you can e-mail me at: summer.holeman@my.wheaton.edu
There is also Facebook...

Basically, I will be in contact and I hope you will too. It is a short trip, but I hope to get to experience it with my friends and family all over the world!

1 comment:

  1. Sound like you have a wonderful challenge ahead of you with the finances but we know you can do it. I went to my first oil painting lesson your mom gave me for Christmas and had a blast. By the time you get home I can show you Grandma Moses' paintings! Our prayers are with you 24/7 and we know GOD planned this trip for you and HE will bless you and those around you.

    We send you a Texas bushel of love and prayers.

    Mimi & Pop Pop

    ReplyDelete