Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wrapping Things Up...For Now

Sitting in the Seoul, Korea airport and having three hours to kill will get a girl thinking. It is hard not to focus on the times I have ahead with family and friends but remembering my time in Thailand is flooding back as I look through the pictures of the last week. I have left the Land of Smiles and miss it terribly already. What am I going to do without my daily food stall and daily greetings from so many friends? What am I going to do without my two insane roommates or sassy housemates (well, I think those will be replaced by some new crazy housemates...shout out 887)? I will certainly have a future blog to come reflecting on my time in Thailand when I am not constantly thinking about sleeping and eating and America every second. haha. Hang in there...one more post.
In the mean time...enjoy pictures from my last week in my Asian homeland.

Last church service at LifeCenter Bangkok. Saying goodbye to everyone! So wonderful!

Stop being so cute everyone!

Part of the worship band.


The Praise family. A precious group of five siblings that took me in to their life and loved on me while I was in Thailand. From the left...James, Victor, Acts--top, Anna, and Grace.

Almost the entire Well....YESSSS! love these people!


Strike a pose. Gangsta style.

House girls!

Such an amazing woman of strength. respect.

Stop in the name of love, Jup? ok.

Precious and stinkin GORGEOUS roommates.

The most expensive meal of the summer! gross.

also gross. I don't know about America anymore.

Fried bananas and chocolate milk...I don't mind if I do. Call the nutrition police!

Walking away for the last time.

Debrief at the coolest coffee shop overlooking the city!



Vespa.



Genmai Tea Latte. beautiful.


Art party!


Praise family house dinner! We all got some bling!




Bowling on my last day in Thailand. 

A dramatic finish.

Saying goodbye this morning...

FAMILY PICTURE!!!!

Singing me a goodbye song?

My brothers.

The peons carrying the bags...well, really just the dirty turtle.

Where is everybody? It's midnight...let's go HOME!


Talk to you sooner than later.

2 comments: